Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Sunday 16 February 2014

The Greatest Show on Earth


Welcome to Sunday crafters, I hope you all enjoyed Valentines Day and were thoroughly spoilt by your loved ones.  Mark bought me a bottle of perfume and some chocolates, but due to working this weekend we will be going out for a meal at a later date.

********

If you cast your mind back to the beginning of the month you will remember that Barbara featured this gorgeous new stamp set in her Clarity show on Create and Craft.

(click on the picture above to take you to the Clarity website)

I had great fun playing with it and immediately thought that an advertising poster would be a good idea. Out came my copy paper, as I always sketch away on copy paper first, and after several different options my artwork transformed.


Materials:
Stamp - circus set
Stamp - number set
Adirondack ink - cranberry & sunshine yellow
Promarker - sunflower
Distress marker - fired brick
Die - labels 18

As most of you already know Clarity stamps are really versatile.  For my circus poster I've used the roof of the big top to make the edging, but you can use a lot of your other stamps in many different ways. Have a look at your collections and see how many other ways you can use them.  You'll be surprised what else you can make.  That's the beauty of Clarity stamps.



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for a poster. I love the simplicity and clean look of the colours which have been used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Sazz. I love how you used the big top around the edges, it looks great. I definitely look at my stamps differently since meeting you... Vxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thankful am I because Ive found this useful content. Ill check this out and see if it will work on my blog too.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx