Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Friday 14 June 2013

Button Up


It's Friday again so that means I can indulge myself in a bit of crafting as it's my day off, yeah!  What do I do first?  Do I have a play with my Gelli plate or dig out some of those (dare I say it) uninked stamps? Or do I carry on categorising my stamps?  I've bought loads of Really Useful Boxes and they're already half full.  It'd be great to be able to see exactly what I've got and maybe find new homes for those stamps that are no longer used and feel a bit unloved!

It's also challenge day over at Fussy and Fancy where the theme of our new challenge is "BUTTON UP".  I've had this cupcake material laying about for ages and this challenge lent itself to a huge button being placed on top of the cupcake just like a huge cherry.  I think it works quite well!!!!


We'd love to see you playing along with this challenge and the design team have got some great inspiration for you too. Don't forget - button up!!!

Material used:
Papers - First Edition: Spring Feast
Papers - First Edition: Dreamcatcher
Distress ink - shabby shutters
Punch - Martha Stewart: Double Loops
Buttons, lace & card from my stash

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

A Little Bit Crafty - something sweet
In The Pink - flowers
Papercraft Star - photo inspiration
Bearly Mine - anything goes



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Love that cupcake! such a pretty card ... Thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this yummy card, so pretty xxxannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcake looks good enough to eat. Sweet card. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sazxle, such a clever way to use a button...hope you enjoyed your day off...looking forward to seeing what you made...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours and love your design...Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenge this week and hoping we see you again. Good Luck..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fab.... I love the yummy cupcake design!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... good luck!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I love how you have used lots of different materials to create your card.

    Thanks for sharing at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sazzle this is a yummy scrummy card! Thanks for joining us at In The Pink Challenge x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx