Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Friday 10 February 2012

With All My Heart...


Well it's nearly Valentines Day girls!!!!!  Have you got your cards ready for your husbands, fiancees, boyfriends or just someone you wish was, tee hee :-)

Over at Fussy and Fancy our challenge for the next 2 weeks is "With All My Heart".  I hope you'll join us and share your cards and projects with us and show us some love.  I wonder how many hearts we'll see?

Here's the card that I've made my Valentine (Mark) and I've also made a box for it to go into as well, hope he likes it :-)  It's been a real struggle trying to hide it from him as he loves looking at my work and when I had a friend over to help her make one for her husband he was banned from the room, bless him!!  Hope it's all worth it in the end!!



For more inspiration pop over to the Fussy and Fancy challenge blog and check out what the talented girls on the design team have done.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - love is in the air
Crafters Companion - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Whimsy Stamps - love themed
Little Miss Muffet - valentines and love
Bling It On - love is all around
My Mum's Craft Shop - love is in the air
Outlawz - love - drawn end of February
Joanna Sheen - love is in the air
Dream Valley - valentine


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



21 comments:

  1. Awww what a beautiful card! Sooo romantic, love the colours too! It looks like a cute little parcel :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card & matching box sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Love the shaped easel and the embellies! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

    Cleota
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love it...Hope you have a great weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and box Sazzle - Mark will love it I'm sure! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this card! You are sooo talented! I followed you over from Outlawz, thanks for the compliments on my Waddle I do image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is just beautiful! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful easel card and box. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
    Trudie x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous heart easel! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge, good luck! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous work. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Love is in the Air challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sazzle, I didn't realise I wasn't a follower of yours, I am now, fabulous heart easel card & box, and a beautiful blog too.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful! Love the heart shaped easel design and all your lovely details :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorjuss Sally Anne, thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi lovely card, i have send you an award on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and box Sazzle, love the flower detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. How beautiful. Your blog is amazing. Congratulations. Love Ruthieb. xx

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx