Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Tuesday 29 March 2011

50th Birthday Card

As I am going to be away on holiday I thought I would leave daily posts of either a favourite card that I have made in the past or a tutorial.  I hope you will pop back each day to have a look.

When I get back there will be blog candy up for grabs so don't miss your chance crafters!

This card was made for my brother in law who teaches people how to play the guitar and also plays in several bands.  He's very good and has even taught his 2 sons to play as well and now they run their own band.  What a talented family eh?

 
I'll be back tomorrow, so hopefully I will get chance to make a card in between all the washing and ironing :-)

Happy crafting xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx